YOUR OPPORTUNITY AWAITS
Citywide shuttle is a great opportunity to make competitive wages while enjoying the flexible schedule you choose.
Job Description / Requirements
- Providing a ride to and from MSP International Airport
- 3-5 runs a week (more if wanted)
- Runs average 3-6 hrs of driving time
- Required at least 15 years of experience driving with a US drivers license and the ability to speak English
- Professional and Courteous attitude
- When driving the mini van or large van clean dress attire nothing offensive / Jeans are acceptable
- Black car service -Dress slacks, Dress shirt (tie optional)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of luggage
- Punctuality a must
What we provide
- We supply the vehicles and gas
- Tablet while on the run for GPS etc.
- A list at the beginning of each week to select which runs you would like to take
- An opportunity to set your own schedule while making a highly competitive wage
Example of runs and times
- Monday July 26th, Rogers to MSP2 (2.00 hrs) $40 Leave By Time 3:20am
- Monday July 26th, MSP1 to St James (5.00 hrs) $100 Leave By Time 1:50pm
- Tuesday, July 27th, Bloomington to Grand Portage $240 (12 hrs) Leave By Time 7:20am
- Tuesday, July 27th, Glenwood to MSP1 (4.50 hrs) $90 Leave By Time 1:20pm
- Wednesday July 28th, St Joseph to MSP1 (3.50 hrs) $70 Leave By Time 4:55am
If you would like to discuss an opportunity with our company please give me a call at 763-392-3957 and ask for Mark.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers